[Lfm] FW: Post-Doc position - epithelial polarity and cell division

Georgina Fletcher Georgina.Fletcher at crick.ac.uk
Mon Mar 6 10:23:29 GMT 2017

________________________________
From: drostuga at googlegroups.com<mailto:drostuga at googlegroups.com> <drostuga at googlegroups.com<mailto:drostuga at googlegroups.com>> on behalf of Eurico Sa <Eurico.Sa at ibmc.up.pt<mailto:Eurico.Sa at ibmc.up.pt>>
Sent: 05 March 2017 22:33
To: drostuga at googlegroups.com<mailto:drostuga at googlegroups.com>
Subject: Post-Doc position - epithelial polarity and cell division

Dear all,
I am looking for applicants for a post-doctoral position (26 months) to work on epithelial polarity and cell division at i3S, Porto.
I would be grateful if you could forward the attached pdf to anyone that might be interested. Many thanks!
Eurico

Eurico Morais-de-Sá, PhD
i3S – Instituto de Investigação e Inovação em Saúde
Rua Alfredo Allen, 208
4200 – 135 Porto
Floor 2 - Lab 205 S1
Telf: +351 220408800 Ext 6131